Wednesday 4 June 2014

NUDESTIX

Recently I won a competition and the prize was some new makeup from a brand I had never heard of before that has just recently been launched at SpaceNK!

Nudestix is created by two sisters Ally & Taylor, and their Mum Jenny who has had over 20 years of beauty experience! Basically it is a brand that consists of products that enhance your natural beauty rather than cover it up.
You can read all about Nudestix here.

As you can imagine, I was super excited to try them out so when the postman turned up with them I didn't hang about.



I received a cute little tin with a mirror in the lid (very handy) containing a lash lengthening mascara, eye pencil in the shade 'Golden' and a sharpener which is another handy little addition. 

The eye pencil acts as an eyeliner, eye shadow and highlighter with a smudger attached on the other side.  It has a lovely creamy texture making it easy to apply and blend, I like to use this all over as an eye shadow, Golden is a lovely shade and is one I would've chosen myself.

My favourite has to be the mascara though! The brush is a perfect size and it volumises and lengthens all my lashes with no clumping whatsoever. It has quickly become my go to mascara during the day now and I will more than likely be purchasing this when it has run out.
Also it claims to increase your lashes natural growth rate, bonus!

I think this brand is great and can see it being a big hit in the future! 
You can purchase Nudestix products from SpaceNk.

Have you heard of this brand before? What do you think of the whole natural look idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x