Sunday 20 April 2014

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer

I have been using the Origins GinZing moisturizer now for 3 months and it is fantastic!



It contains natural ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals. Perfect. 

The oil free formula is really light so it sinks into the skin straight away leaving it feeling refreshed and silky meaning it makes a perfect moisturiser before applying make up.
 My little dry patches have disappeared since using this cream and my skin all round looks healthier.

It has a beautiful citrus scent that makes me actually look forward to applying this, am I weird?

The GinZing moisturizer is the first product from Origins that Ive tried and I am not disappointed at all. I cant wait to try out another Origins product but I'm unsure what to try next, any suggestions?

The 50ml pot costs £23 from Boots and is worth every penny in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x