Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lip Voltage review

After joining the hype for this lip gloss I finally got my hands on it, it seems like women have gone mental for Lip Voltage and maybe I did as well (a little bit).





It is made by a company called Dream Weave & Co and you get two tubes, the actual lip gloss which is clear (has a sponge applicator) and the Mix Up The Voltage drops. You put the drops into the lip gloss depending on how much voltage you want and mix for 20 seconds. I only used 1 drop which is low voltage for my first time using it as I had heard it can hurt quite a bit, and I'm not going to lie, it did hurt but it was bearable and the pain wore off after about ten minutes so I then went for two drops (medium voltage) and after the pain wore off I went for it with 3 (high voltage).

Before and after Lip Voltage
Before and after Lip Voltage side view

You can tell from my before and after pictures that it does make quite a noticeable difference, I loved the effect and it is definitely worth going through that bit of pain!

The lasting power is really good and I had nice plump lips for the whole day without having to reapply anymore voltage.

Lip voltage does what it claims and I am very impressed with it and I'm glad I managed to eventually get hold of one.

It seems to always be out of stock but its worth a quick search on Google for stockists and check the Lip Voltage Twitter page. It costs around £15.99.

Have you tried Lip Voltage yet?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow the results are amazing!!!! I need this in my life xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x