Friday 18 April 2014

Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer

I have finally discovered the perfect affordable concealer in the form of Collections Illuminating Touch!


This little gem is just magic.

It is a 3-1 product that corrects, highlights and illuminates and contains light diffusing particles.
It's available in three shades, Glow, Natural and Naked and I use the shade Naked as it hides my dark under eyes really well and doesn't dry out my skin either.
It comes in a pen like dispenser that you have to twist the bottom to make the product come out of the synthetic bristles at the top, the lid does gets mucky but I do prefer this style for application. The writing on the pen also rubs off fairly quick but it's the actual product inside that matters to me and for £4.99 i'm really not going to complain. 

I'm on my second pen now and I will carry on purchasing, I could not go a day without this! 

Have you tried this concealer? Do you have any recommendations for when I next purchase something from Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x