Monday 3 March 2014

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation

Recently I have fell in love with this No7 Beautifully Matte foundation...


I was originally planning on purchasing MAC studio fix whilst out birthday shopping with my mum but we popped into Boots first, and I am definitely glad we did. 

The lady on the counter was lovely, I can be quite intimidated sometimes at beauty counters but this lady was great, very helpful and not pushy at all. 
My colour match for this foundation is Warm Ivory, at first I thought it was going to be too dark but it actually matches my skin perfectly.

This little beauty is everything I need in a foundation, quite heavy coverage without feeling too heavy, built in SPF, long lasting and keeps shine at bay.
 It has a pump dispenser as well which is always a good thing.

You can purchase this foundation from Boots for £13.50 AND I think the £3 off No7 make up vouchers are currently hanging about.

Have you tried No7 Beautifully Matte foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x