Friday 28 February 2014

MUA LUXE Velvet Lip Lacquer - Reckless

I was browsing Superdrug for some pretty things to spend my vouchers on when I spotted these MUA LUXE velvet lip laquers, velvet lips, interesting. I picked up one in the shade Reckless, a deep red.




The packaging for these are great and much more expensive looking, I especially like the frosted tube.

I had no idea what to expect when trying this out as I've never tried a velvet lip product before. The formula is quite thick and highly pigmented, which is great. It is quite sticky so you have to wait for it to dry for a while and then  it becomes a beautiful velvety matte finish. The staying power was really impressive, only a few touch ups needed throughout the day.

I really like this product and will be picking up some more colours next time I'm in Superdug.

For £3 they are definitely worth it!

Have you tried the velvet lip lacquers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x