Monday 13 January 2014

Tesco F&F Cosmetics

Not long ago I was browsing online and discovered Tescos F&F cosmetics range on offer. I made an order of 3 products including two lipsticks and a cream blush.



What I noticed first is how nice the packaging is, not like most budget cosmetics.


A lip colour that has an even satiny finish. This has a true colour and moisture balance.

The two lipsticks I bought are in the shade Shhh... and Penny Lane, both for £1.49!
They are long lasting and don't make my lips dry at all. The colour pay off is pretty good as well. I am really impressed with these and will no doubt be picking up some of the other shades next time I'm in store. 


A cream to powder blush. Combine a soft and natural look to the skin with great staying power for a perfect cheek. 

I also ordered this cream blush in the shade Precious Pink, also £1.49.
It gives a subtle natural glow to my face, I'm not really used to cream blushers but I really liked this.

Swatches

Have you tried anything from the F&F range?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message, remember to click **subscribe by email** to be notified of any replies! x